AIB GROUP PLC EUR 2.47 ORDINARY SHARES (OTCMKTS:AIBRF) Short Interest Decreased By 0.01%

April 17, 2018 - By Vivian Currie

The stock of AIB GROUP PLC EUR 2.47 ORDINARY SHARES (OTCMKTS:AIBRF) registered a decrease of 0.01% in short interest. AIBRF’s total short interest was 687,300 shares in April as published by FINRA. Its down 0.01% from 687,400 shares, reported previously. With 1,400 shares average volume, it will take short sellers 491 days to cover their AIBRF’s short positions. The short interest to AIB GROUP PLC EUR 2.47 ORDINARY SHARES’s float is 0.03%.

It closed at $6.45 lastly. It is up 0.00% since April 17, 2017 and is . It has underperformed by 11.55% the S&P500.

AIB Group PLC provides banking and financial services and products to individuals, businesses, and corporate clients primarily in the Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom. The company has market cap of $17.04 billion. The firm offers various deposit products, such as current accounts, demand deposits, regular saver deposits, notice deposits, fixed term deposits, junior/student saver deposits, and currency deposits. It has a 13.24 P/E ratio. It also provides a range of loans, including personal, car, home improvement, travel, education, wedding, and overdraft loans, as well as graduate finance, mortgages, corporate finance, asset finance, business loans, energy efficiency finance, farmer credit line, farm development loans, forestry finance, invoice finance, prompt pay and insurance premium finance, SBCI loans, startup loans, farm investment loans, debt finance, venture capital finance, and trade finance.

Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with our FREE daily email newsletter.

Free Email Newsletter

Enter your email address below to get the latest news and analysts' ratings for your stocks with our free daily email newsletter:


WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com